i’ve been feeling rly sluggish and a little down, so just to motivate myself and remind myself
The New Guy
Inside No. 9 - S1E02
A Quiet Night In with Reece crawling around on the floor
john is sherlock’s pressure point
but sherlock isn’t john’s
Because Sherlock Holmes isn’t John’s weakness, he’s his strength.
John would do anything for Mary, but he won’t for Sherlock because he trusts in Sherlock and does what Sherlock tells him when it is necessary without question because of that trust in Sherlock’s ability. That’s a not a pressure point, that’s a foundation.
Sherlock on the other hand will stop at nothing including giving himself over to the Mi6 as an agent, faking his death, and murder of a blackmailer in order to protect John. That IS a pressure point.
Rickyl + touching
AU | Severide has been in love with Casey from the moment he walked through the gate of 51. Being unsure about Casey’s feelings, he decided to take things slowly and didn’t make a move. But one day he had to realise that he might have missed his chance forever.
[between s2 and s3] derek & stiles’s summer adventure: food trucks
”Dear Lord, for what I’m about to recieve, may I not be poisoned for the fourth time in four weeks. Amen.”
Stiles and Derek instagram their various food truck adventures during the summer, including the memorable japadog incident resulting in Stiles throwing up behind the truck while Derek’s werewolf genes fight off food poisoning. Their instagram account is surprisingly popular.
“Stiles, don’t you dare put that picture on the line.”
“It’s ‘online’, Derek.”
|-|| Bryan Fuller, (x) |
Suits S3 New Promo - New Season, New Night
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, print it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread for going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times. <sma